Bigg Boss Kannada Season 8 continues with a gripping sequence of events this week. After an obvious elimination last weekend, the nominated contestants battle for safety. However, in a major twist, the captaincy task’s worst performers will face bad news. The bottom-placed contestants of BBK8 in this week’s task will be directly nominated for eviction next week.
Priyanka Thinimesh was the last contestant to be eliminated from Bigg Boss Kannada 8. The power couple, Aravind and Divya Urudaga continue to dominate in terms of popularity. However, the limelight now shifts now Divya Suresh’s captaincy and potential eviction possibilities for this week.
There are high chances of a male contestant’s eviction this week. The race to the finale heats up as Bigg Boss Kannada 8 contestants fight for their place in the finals. However, the elimination suspense will rule this weekend’s episode.
BBK8 Nominations List For This Week
- Manju (Saved By Divya Suresh)
- Divya Urudaga
- Divya Suresh
- Shubha Poonja
- Chakravarthy (Direct Nomination)
Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Voting Results and Trends Analysis
- Divya Suresh’s captaincy is debatable this weekend. While she received accolades for her unbiased leadership, her decisive mentality was weak.
- Her attitude drew some flak from the netizens after Wednesday’s episode. However, the bright young star continues to be a finalist prospect.
- The cold war between Divya Urudaga and KP Aravind is a plot twist for the days to come.
- The power couple faced some differences and it would be interesting to see if the other housemates strike the metal when it is hot.
- Bigg Boss Kannada 8 will feature epic twists as the race to the finale intensifies.
- With Manju getting safe, Shubha Pooja and Chakravarthy are in a direct face-off for eviction this week.
Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Top 3 Safe Contestants
Vaishnavi, Prashanth, and Divya Urudaga are safe from elimination this week.
Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Bottom 2 Contestants
- Shubha Pooja
The vote share for the unofficial voting polls of Bigg Boss Kannada 8 will be published from tomorrow.