Bigg Boss 3 Telugu is in its final leg and the winners will be announced on today 2nd November 2019 and tomorrow Sunday 3rd November 2019. Celebrations are going on among contestants and the fans of contestants are eagerly waiting to know who won the Bigg Boss season 3 Title. Promo videos of Bigg Boss season 3 telugu for Saturday 2nd November has released and it shows Rahul, Sreemukhi and Punarnavi dancing together.
Here is a recap of in which order the contestants got eliminated in Bigg Boss 3 Telugu:
- Hema – The popular actress-politician is the first contestant to get eliminated from the house. She dramatically nominated in the exchange task and got eventually evicted due to her alleged dominance in the kitchen. Her eviction indeed took Hema and her fans by surprise.
- Jaffar Babu – The controversial journalist, who was expected to create ripples in the house, did not perform as expected. Through his funny banter with Baba Bhaskar was entertaining, it simply helped him enough to survive in the house. He got evicted next.
- Tamanna Simhadri – She was the first wild card entrant of the season and indeed the first transgender contestant in the Bigg Boss Telugu TV series. She was popular for her provocative game. However, she received flak for her personal attack on Ali Reza, Ravikrishna and frequent fights with the housemates. She walked out of the house helping Ali and Ravikrishna gain mileage with her fights.
- Rohini Noni – The popular comedienne was expected to be one of the best entertainers in the house. But, the viewers haven’t got to see much of Rohini’s talent in the show. She got dramatically nominated by Bigg Boss along with Siva Jyothi for allegedly discussing nominations during the task and she got eliminated that week.
- Ashu Reddy – Much against the expectations, the internet sensation took her own sweet time to read the game, gel with the inmates and make her presence felt in the house. As a result, she had to pay the price and get eliminated soon after Rohini as she failed to secure enough votes to stay in the house.
- Ali Reza – It was the most shocking elimination and emotional episode of the season. Ali Reza was one of the strongest contestants in the house with exceptional performances in the task. He was often criticized and trolled for being loud and aggressive in the house. Sreemukhi, Siva Jyothi, Varun and Rahul got emotional during his elimination. His fans later protested his elimination and the hashtag #BringBackAliReza went viral on social media. He eventually made a comeback into the show after a few weeks and emerged as one of the five finalists of the season.
- Shilpa Chakraborty – When the viewers were expecting yet another sensational wildcard entry into the house, popular TV host Shilpa Chakraborty made her TV comeback with the show. Despite the challenges as a wildcard contestant, she was seen giving her best but she eventually got eliminated in just two weeks of her stay in the house. Her brief stint in the house in a way affected further wildcard entries and Ali was eventually brought back into the show, as per sources close to the show.
- Himaja Reddy – The actress was one of the first contestants to rebel and trigger a fight in the house. Though she was often criticized for being a loner in the house, she eventually emerged to be one of the promising contestants and expected finalist too. In a close contest with Mahesh, Himaja got eliminated. The show featured the fake eviction of Rahul Sipligunj in one of the weekend episodes.
- Ravikrishna – His elimination from the house was quite expected. The popular TV actor is often called the ‘nicest’ contestants in the house. He was often criticised for not voicing out his opinion and taking a strong stance when needed. Given his performance in the physical tasks, Ravikrishna was expected to survive for a little longer in the house. However, Ravi had a stiff competition from other contestants who stood in the elimination race that week and he got eventually eliminated.
- Punarnavi Bhupalam – Punarnavi was one the most talked about contestants in the house but her poor performance in the physical tasks was one of her major setbacks. She got nominated in the trying ‘Ralle Ratnalu’ task and eventually eliminated that week.
- Mahesh Vitta – The popular comedian managed to survive in the house for a period longer than expected. In his post-eviction interaction, even he stated the same. He was on the brink of elimination from a couple of weeks before his actual eviction.
- Vithika Sheru – Vithika Sheru and Varun Sandesh stepped into the house as the first celebrity couple of Bigg Boss Telugu series. But, she was often dubbed as a cunning and manipulative wife. After managing to survive nomination and elimination for quite some time and winning the prestigious battle of the medallion, Vithika was strategically dragged into nominations by Siva Jyothi in the race for ticket to finale. And her elimination was anyone’s guess.
- Siva Jyothi – The news presenter, who is popularly known as ‘Teenmaar’ Savitri, was one of the expected finalists but she got eliminated from the show despite her impressive performance in the race to the finale.
It’s revealed from various sources that Rahul is the winner of Bigg Boss season 3 Telugu and Sreemukhi is the runner. Share your views in comment section below.
So many memories, so many emotions. All coming to an end. Last day in #BiggBossTelugu3 house
— STAR MAA (@StarMaa) November 2, 2019