Bigg Boss 15 is on the verge of completing its fifth week amidst all the festivities, drama and fights in the Bigg Boss house. Akasa Singh was eliminated in the last weekend ka vaar and the new nominations task poses an interesting twist. Two wildcard entries, Neha and Raqesh entered the BB15 house.
The focus shifts on the five contestants who are unsafe from eviction nominations this week in Bigg boss 15. However, the live online voting trends for Bigg Boss 15 elimination this week signals danger for Miesha and Ieshaan.
Bigg Boss 15 Fifth Week Nomination List
- Umar Riaz
- Nishant Bhat
- Ieshan Sehgal
- Simba Nagpal
Bigg Boss 15 voting trend today 2021
Bigg Boss 15 Online Voting Trends Poll Week 5 Today Live
- Umar Riaz – 22% votes
- Nishant Bhat – 12% votes
- Ieshan Sehgal – 10% votes
- Miesha – 10% votes
- Simba Nagpal – 26% votes
Bigg Boss 15 Online Voting Trends Week 5 Eviction – 5th November 2021
- Ieshan and Miesha are in danger of elimination this week. However, Bigg Boss can spring a surprise or two.
- The nominations task was interesting this week though Simba and Umar’s fight took precedence.
- The Deepavali celebrations and the array of special performances took a toll on the contestants this week.
- The entry of the wildcard contestants is likely to spice up things in the upcoming days in Bigg Boss 15.
How to vote for Bigg Boss 15 contestants?
Viewers of Bigg Boss 15 can cast their votes via Voot App to save their favourite contestants. The steps on how to vote for Bigg Boss 15 contestants via Voot App is given below.
- Download the Voot App from the Play Store
- Then register your account using email or Facebook ID
- Once you are done, search for Bigg Boss 15 vote
- Finally, vote for your favourite contestants by clicking the ‘Vote Now’ button.
You can also vote for your favourite Bigg Boss contestant on the Voot.com website by going to the Bigg Boss page and clicking on the ‘Vote’ section. Click on your favourite contestant to vote.
Also, Vote at The NewsCrunch unofficial voting poll to share your support for your favourite Bigg Boss 15 contestant.