Bigg Boss 14 recently had its grand finale, during which Host Salman Khan declared that Season 15 would be open to the public. While Bigg Boss is one of the most loved reality shows across India, people itch to be a part of the house. The opportunities that come thereafter are beyond comprehensible. The audience loves being a part of the show through social media, and this is their opportunity to enter the house and win the game. Bigg Boss had opened its doors up for the public in Season 11. Contestants from all walks of life were a part of the house. After which, in Season 12, some contestants auditioned and got to be a part of the house. This season will be similar.
To audition for Bigg Boss 15, the public needs to follow the next few simple steps:
The Online Application Process for Bigg Boss 15
- Download the Voot app and begin the registration process for Bigg Boss 15. Candidates are also able to register by using the Voot website, www.voot.com
- An application form is provided which needs to be registered with all personal details which will be hereby needed in the process
- Post filling the application form inclusive of personal details, an audition video needs to be shot. This video needs to be of good quality. Make sure the introductions are done well.
- After completing the audition tape and registration form, submit the application form.
- Check the details once more before pressing the submit button
- After the video is selected, candidates will be called for auditions.
Bigg Boss 15 Requirements
- The candidate should have competed 18 years or above
- The candidate should be staying in India
- The candidate should be able to provide the following documents- PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card or Voter ID Card, Birth Certificate, Ration Card, Passport, etc.