We will be helping with answers to all the Amazon Daily Quiz puzzles during Daily QuizTime between 8am to 12pm. These quiz starts at 8am everyday. Here are the answers to Amazon Quiz for Wednesday February 5 2020. This Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest Is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 8 AM & Close At 12 PM. Guys, We Will Provide Answers At Sharp 8.01 AM And It Is faster than Other websites and hence it will help you to post your answers in the app easily and as soon as possible. This may increase your chance of winning.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 5th February, 2020
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 5 February” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12pm today. .
Amazon Quiz 5th February 2020 Answers Win
Question 1 : Padma Vibhushan Pandit Chhannulal Mishra is a noted exponent of which gharana of the Hindustani classical music?
Ans :- Kirana
Question 2 : Director of Panga, Ashwini Iyer Tripathi has also directed which of these movies?
Ans :- Bareilly ki Barfi
Question 3 : A model of which French aircraft was part of the Indian Air Force tableau at Republic Day parade 2020?
Ans :- Rafale
Question 4 : Which is the common sport played by Roger Federer and Sofia Kenin?
Ans :- Tennis
Question 5 : Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s richest woman, is from which country?
Ans :- Angola
- This Contest Will Commence On 5th February From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon.In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Exciting Prizes ” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).