The Amazon Prime Day season just concluded with amazing deals for Amazon Prime members, great releases on Prime Video and stunning discounts on Echo products on Amazon Prime Days which fell on July 15th and 16th. Though the Prime Day sale is over, customers can rejoice the launch of the Amazon Freedom Sale up.
When Does the Amazon Freedom Sale 2019 Begin?
The Amazon Freedom Sale begins on 8th of August 2019 for all customers. Amazon Prime customers will have an early-access privilege as the sale starts on 7th of August 2019 at 12Noon for them.
SBI credit and debit card holders will get an instant 10% discount on all transactions during the sale period.
How to Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz on August 18th?
- Sign in to the Amazon India app. In case you are not signed in, you will be redirected to the Amazon sign in page.
- There will be a total of 5 questions which are related to general stuff. The quiz is open from 8:00AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
Amazon August 18th Quiz Answers –> Will Be Updated at 8:03AM today
1)Which of these wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king?
2) Taipei is the capital of Singapore. True or False?
3) Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
ans- Amar Bose
4) This Dutch footballer was given the nickname ‘Llama’ after he spit on West German striker, Rudi Völler, during a 1990 FIFA World Cup game. Can you name him?
ans- Franklin Rijkaard
5) Which science fiction writer is credited with penning down ‘The 3 Laws of Robotics’?
ans- Isaac Asimov
What Do the Winners Get?
The declared winners will be chosen and given amazing prizes before September 30th 2019.