The Amazon Prime Day season just concluded with amazing deals for Amazon Prime members, great releases on Prime Video and stunning discounts on Echo products on Amazon Prime Days which fell on July 15th and 16th. Though the Prime Day sale is over, customers can rejoice the launch of the Amazon Freedom Sale up.
When Does the Amazon Freedom Sale 2019 Begin?
The Amazon Freedom Sale begins on 8th of August 2019 for all customers. Amazon Prime customers will have an early-access privilege as the sale starts on 7th of August 2019 at 12Noon for them.
SBI credit and debit card holders will get an instant 10% discount on all transactions during the sale period.
- How to Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz on September 2nd?
- Sign in to the Amazon India app. In case you are not signed in, you will be redirected to the Amazon sign in page.
- There will be a total of 5 questions which are related to general stuff. The quiz is open from 8:00AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
Amazon September 2nd Quiz Answers –>Updated at 8:03AM today
Q1 – The __________ Is A Horseshoe Shaped Zone Found Along The Pacific Rim Where Around 90% Of The World’s Earthquakes Occur?
Ans – The Ring Of Fire
Q2 – Who Is The Author Of The Book, ‘My Seditious Heart’ Which Is A Collection Of Non-Fiction Essays? Hint – The Author Is A Winner Of The Man Booker Prize For Fiction.
Ans – Arundhati Roy
Q3 – A Doctor Of Indian-Origin Was Recently Crowned Miss England 2019. Who Is She?
Ans – Bhasha Mukherjee
Q4 – Switzerland Celebrates May 26th As Science Day To Mark The Day Of APJ Abdul Kalam’s Visit In 2006. True Or False?
Ans – True
Q5 – The State Bank Of India Was Previously Known As ______
Ans – Imperial Bank Of India
The declared winners will be chosen and given amazing prizes before September 30th 2019.