The Amazon Prime Day season just concluded with amazing deals for Amazon Prime members, great releases on Prime Video and stunning discounts on Echo products on Amazon Prime Days which fell on July 15th and 16th. Though the Prime Day sale is over, customers can rejoice the launch of the Amazon Freedom Sale up.
When Does the Amazon Freedom Sale 2019 Begin?
The Amazon Freedom Sale begins on 8th of August 2019 for all customers. Amazon Prime customers will have an early-access privilege as the sale starts on 7th of August 2019 at 12Noon for them.
SBI credit and debit card holders will get an instant 10% discount on all transactions during the sale period.
- How to Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz on August 30th?
- Sign in to the Amazon India app. In case you are not signed in, you will be redirected to the Amazon sign in page.
- There will be a total of 5 questions which are related to general stuff. The quiz is open from 8:00AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
Amazon August 30th Quiz Answers –>Updated at 8:03AM today
Q1 – Freddie Mercury, The Legendary Singer From The Rock Band ‘Queen’ Was Of Indian Descent. He Was Born A Parsi, And His Birth Name Was Farrokh Bulsara. True Or False?
Ans – True
Q2 – Shilpa Shetty Is All Set To Make Her Bollywood Comeback With A New Movie. What Is The Film Called?
Ans – Nikamma
Q3 – There Are Approximately 35 UNESCO World Heritage Sites In India. Which Of The Following Is NOT A UNESCO World Heritage Site?
Ans – Charminar, Hyderabad
Q4 – The Ramon Magsaysay Award Is Considered ‘Asia’s Nobel Prize’ And Was Recently Awarded To The Indian Journalist, Ravish Kumar. This Award Is Named After The President Of Which Country?
Ans – Philippines
Q5 – In The Harry Potter Books, What Are The Creatures Who Guard The Prison Of Azkaban Called?
Ans – Dementors
The declared winners will be chosen and given amazing prizes before September 30th 2019.