The Amazon Prime Day season just concluded with amazing deals for Amazon Prime members, great releases on Prime Video and stunning discounts on Echo products on Amazon Prime Days which fell on July 15th and 16th. Though the Prime Day sale is over, customers can rejoice the launch of the Amazon Freedom Sale up.
When Does the Amazon Freedom Sale 2019 Begin?
The Amazon Freedom Sale begins on 8th of August 2019 for all customers. Amazon Prime customers will have an early-access privilege as the sale starts on 7th of August 2019 at 12Noon for them.
SBI credit and debit card holders will get an instant 10% discount on all transactions during the sale period.
- How to Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz on August 27th?
- Sign in to the Amazon India app. In case you are not signed in, you will be redirected to the Amazon sign in page.
- There will be a total of 5 questions which are related to general stuff. The quiz is open from 8:00AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
Amazon August 27th Quiz Answers –>Updated at 8:03AM today
Q1 – How Many Years Of Marriage Would Be Celebrated By A ‘Golden Anniversary’?
Ans – 50 Years
Q2 – A Baby Sheep Is Called A Lamb. What Is A Baby Goat Called?
Ans – Kid
Q3 – Alliumphobia Is A Fear Of Garlic. True Or False?
Ans – True
Q4 – A State Government Has Declared That It Will Sponsor The Indian Mens And Womens Hockey Teams For The Next 5 Years. Which Government Is It?
Ans – Odisha
Q5 – Which Of These Was Earlier Known As The ‘Hailey National Park’ When It Was Established In 1936?
Ans – Jim Corbett National Park
The declared winners will be chosen and given amazing prizes before September 30th 2019.