We will be helping with answers to all the Amazon Daily Quiz puzzles during Daily QuizTime between 8am to 12pm. These quiz starts at 8am everyday. Here are the answers to Amazon Quiz for Monday October 21, 2019. This Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest Is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 8 AM & Close At 12 PM. Guys, We Will Provide Answers At Sharp 8.01 AM And It Is faster than Other websites and hence it will help you to post your answers in the app easily and as soon as possible. This may increase your chance of winning.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 21st October, 2019
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 21 October” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12pm today. .
Amazon Quiz 21st October 2019 Answers
Q1 – Which Indian Shuttler Clinched The Men’s Singles Title At The 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
Ans – Priyanshu Rajawat
Q2 – The First Engineering College In India Was Established By Lord Dalhousie As Thomason College Of Civil Engineering In The Year 1847. It Later Became An IIT. Where Is This College Located?
Ans – Roorkee
Q3 – The First Women To Serve As The Chief Minister (CM) Of Any State In India Was ________ . She Served As The CM Of Uttar Pradesh From 1963-1967. (Fill In The Blank)
Ans – Sucheta Kriplani
Q4 – Mudhumalai Wildlife Sanctuary Is Located In Which State In India?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
Q5 – The First Passenger Train In India Ran Between Mumbai And Thane In The Year 1853. What Were The Names Of The 3 Steam Engines That Ran The Train?
Ans – Sahib, Sindh And Sultan
Rules for Amazon Daily Quiz October 21, 2019
- This Contest Will Commence On 20 October From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon.In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Exciting Prizes ” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).