We will be helping with answers to all the Amazon Daily Quiz puzzles during Daily QuizTime between 8am to 12pm. These quiz starts at 8am everyday. Here are the answers to Amazon Quiz for Tuesday October 15, 2019. This Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest Is App Only & Amazon Quiz Question & Answer Start At 8 AM & Close At 12 PM. Guys, We Will Provide Answers At Sharp 8.01 AM And It Is Fast Than Other Websites.
How To Participate In Amazon Daily Quiz 15th October, 2019
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 15 October” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12pm today. Today’s questions are related to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam as his birthday is on 15th October, 1931.
- Question 1 – The United Nations Declared 15th October As ‘World Student Day’ In 2010 To Mark The Birthday Of India’s Great Former President And Scientist. Who Is Being Talked About Here?
- Answer – Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Question 2 – Today, 15th October Is Celebrated As ‘International Day Of Rural Women’ By The United Nations. This Is Celebrated To Acknowledge The Crucial Role That Women And Girls Play In Ensuring The Sustainability Of Rural Households And Communities, Improving Rural Livelihoods And Overall Well Being. What Is The Theme Of This Years International Day Of Rural Women?
- Answer – Rural Women And Girls Building Climate Resilience
- Question 3 – —- Celebrates May 26th As Their National Science Day To Mark The Day When APJ Abdul Kalam Visited This Country. Fill In The Blanks.
- Answer – Switzerland
- Question 4 – What Does A.P.J Stand For In The Name Of A.P.J Abdul Kalam?
- Answer – Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen
- Question 5 – Which Coastal Indian City Was Dr. Kalam Born In?
- Answer – Rameswaram
Rules for Amazon Daily Quiz October 15, 2019
- This Contest Will Commence On 15 October From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon.In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
- The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning” Exciting Prizes ” (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).