Shark Tank India begins yet another week with a new range of exciting, aspirant startup founders from different parts of India. The Sharks for this week’s episodes in Shark Tank India will be Peyush Bansal (Lenskart), Namita (Emcure Pharma), Ghazal Alagh (MamaEarth), Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) and Anupam (Shaadi.com).
Aliste Technologies is founded by 23 year old aspiring entrepreneurs, Aakarsh and Anant.
Shark Tank India Episode 26 Companies List
What Happened to Aliste Technologies in Shark Tank India?
- Aliste Technologies is founded by an aspiring entrepreneurs, Aakarsh and Anant who presented their innovation smart home automation solutions
- Aliste Technologies came into the Shark Tank India platform asking for INR 60 Lakhs for 5% equity in their innovative smart home automation brand, ‘Aliste Technologies’.
- The Sharks are impressed with the demo of the products offered. However, due to immense competition in the space, majority of the Sharks declined to invest.
- Anupam was the only Shark who showed interest in the business. The deal featured INR 10 Lakhs and INR 50 Lakhs debt. However, the co-founders presented a counter offer.
- Hence, Aliste Technologies did not got a deal from the sharks in Shark Tank India.
Aliste Technologies Shark Tank India Deal or No Deal?
|Company Name||Aliste Technologies|
|Founder||Aakarsh Nayyar, Anant Ohri|
|Product||Smart Home Automation Solutions|
|Asked For||₹60 Lakhs for 5% Equity|
|Final Deal||NO DEAL|
|Episode (Shark Tank India)||Season 1 Episode 26(25th January)|
|Business Status||In Business|
|Net Worth/Valuation||₹12 Crores|