This is a proud moment for India and Akshay Kumar fans as he has reached no.4 among the highest paid actors of 2018-19 according to Forbes. This was calculated between June 2018 to June 2019, he is the only Indian in the top 10 actors of Forbes list for this year. He has acted in films like Gold, 2.0 and Kesari during this period. The list is topped by former WWE Superstar and the present Hollywood Star Dwayne Jhonson ‘The Rock’. Chris Hemsworth who plays “Thor” in Avengers takes the 2nd spot while Robert Downey Jr. aka “Ironman” takes the third spot. Here is the complete forbes list.
Highest Paid Actors Forbes List 2019
- Will Smith – 35 million dollars
- Paul Rudd – 41 million dollars
- Chris Evans – 43.5 million dollars
- Adam Sandler – 57 million dollars
- Bradley Cooper – 57 million dollars
- Jackie Chan – 58 million dollars
- Akshay Kumar – 65 million dollars
- Robert Downey Jr. – 66 million dollars
- Chris Hemsworth – 76.4 million dollars
- Dwayne Johnson – 89.4 million dollars
- It must be seen that five of the superstars from this list have acted in Avengers movie namely Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Paul Rudd , Bradley Cooper. The only other asian in the list is Jackie Chan. We from TheNewsCrunch congratulate Akshay Kumar on this remarkable achievement.