The 68th Miss Universe will be live tonight from Atlanta, Georgia. This year’s contest will feature 90 contestants, a new crown and the return of Steve Harvey. The popular entertainer will make his 5th straight appearance as the host of the world’s premiere beauty pageant. Out of 90 contestants featuring in the competition one will be crowned the title of “Miss Universe 2019”. The Miss Universe 2019 Crown Was Made With 18-Karat Gold & Has More Than 1,770 Diamonds.
2019 Miss Universe Voting – Which Contestant Wore the Best National Costume?
While the popularity vote battle for the Miss Universe 2019 is between Miss Thailand, Miss Puerto Rico and Miss Columbia, the Best National Costume award is up for grabs as the contestants are battling it out with innovative, quirky, fashionable ways to portray their country’s culture, tradition or a trending social message.
2019 Miss Universe Voting Best National Costume Voting Procedure Guidelines – How to Vote?
- Go to the following link – https://vote.missuniverse.com/vote/national-costume
- The entire list of contestants for Miss Universe 2019 is shown.
- Click on any contestant to view more details about the contestant and take a closer look at their attire for the National costume round of Miss Universe 2019.
- Click Vote for your favorite contestant.
- You may vote once per contest for free by pressing on the green star on the image of your chosen candidate, after which you may cast additional votes with no limit by pressing on the gold star on the image
2019 Miss Universe Voting Best National Costume Voting Window
The Voting Period for the Global Vote Costume will begin at 12:00AM ET on Saturday, December 7, 2019 and end at 9:00PM ET on Saturday, December 7, 2019 (the “Voting Period”). Votes received outside of the Voting Period will not be counted.
Who do you think will win the Miss Universe 2019 title and why? Let us know in the comments below.
We wish all the contestants all the very best for their best night of their lives!